The Watkins Residential – Existing Home or ‘Retrofit’ department offers the following products and services:
- Replacement or update of existing equipment to state-of-the-art technology, including ultra-high efficiency furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and dual fuel ‘hybrid’ systems.
- Fuel conversion from electric or natural and propane gas.
- Zonal or whole home duct-free heat pump systems.
- Indoor air cleaners, purifiers, HEPA filters, energy recovery ventilators (ERVs).
- Retrofit geothermal systems.
- Stand-by electrical generators.
- Gas fireplace inserts.
- Venting of range hoods, down drafts, bath fans, dryers, and fuel burning appliances (gas, oil, and propane furnaces, and water heaters).
- Gas piping to all home appliances, including kitchen ranges, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, water heaters, barbeques, patio heaters and stand-by generators.
The Watkins Retrofit installation process incorporates the following industry-leading best practices:
- Coordination of city inspections to ensure that all work is permitted to applicable jurisdictional code.
- Processing of all applicable tax credit and rebate documents.
- Clean up work area – dust cloths and clean up upon completion.
- Custom fabricated galvanized metal transitions.
- Recycling of old equipment and materials.
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction.
Residential – New Construction
- Professional system design.
- System installation by the best mechanics in the business.
- Use of extended plenums on every job to increase system balance and efficiency. This provides greater comfort and saves you money.
- Maintenance agreements available.
- One year warranty on all workmanship.
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed.